Rent a car heraklion
Here are some tips for renting a car in Crete, Greece.
Getting the best deals
- Shopping the Internet can be the quickest and best way to compare many
Car Rental rates.
- If you are planning on purchasing extra items such as a damage waiver
insurance, you should also compare those rates.
- Make sure their mileage policy is favorable to you so you can avoid
extra charges. - Most small car rental companies in Crete offer unlimeted
- Ask, if this is the best rate they have available.
- Make your reservation as soon as you have decided on plans. Most Rental
Car Companies increase their rates as reservations come in and their
fleets become booked. - Also, certain classes of cars will sell out and
you may have to end up reserving and paying for a larger vehicle than
- Being flexible about your travel plans can save you money. The best
rates are found during the off season and at other times when the Rental
Companies have extra cars sitting around.
- Book the smallest car that you will need and hope for a free upgrade.
- Check into other size class vehicles. They may have extra cars in a
certain class and be offering discounts for that size class.
How will I know which is the best Car Rental Company for me
- Be carefull with the insurance covering. Full insurance
is good if it cover tires, broken glasses and damages under the car.
- Consider their rental policies and qualifications, are they favorable
to you or do they penalize you in some way.
- Check their locations. Do they have them where you travel? Are they
mostly on or off-airport? Do they have 24-hour facilities, so they will
always be there if your flight is late?
- What types of extra services do they offer? Could they deliver a car
to you or do they offer a pick-up service? Do they have 24-hour emergency
- Can they honor your special requests?
- Consider their rates and the availability of any discounts.
- We recommend you to visit Rent
A Car Crete Guide where you will find all Greek rent a car companies
indexed, rated and reviewed by independent customers. Sections pages for Crete are Rent a
a Car Chania, Rent
a Car Rethymnon, Rent
a Car Lassithi.
Car rental stations all over Crete: Rent a Car Heraklion, Rent a Car Chania, Rent a Car Rethymnon, Rent a Car Lassithi, Rent a Car Hersonissos, Rent a Car Crete , Rent a Car Crete ,
Rent a Car Hersonissos , Car Hire Crete .